Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #1
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well, after I posted my pic, people said they like putting a face to the name, soo I thought other people could post their pics (only if you want to ofcourse) [img]smile.gif[/img] I'd like to see what you all look like [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Jen
    xox

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2002 06:59 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>

  2. #2
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I posted my pic a week or so back [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    I posted my pic a week or so back [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh so you did [img]smile.gif[/img] I remember, it was a gorgeous pic [img]smile.gif[/img]

    So everyone else? Cmon.. post away [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I posted that one of me and Dunc on holiday! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO

    The back of my head is the best view, believe me! lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I posted that one of me and Dunc on holiday! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO

    The back of my head is the best view, believe me! lol
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL I remember seeing you and Dunc [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I highly doubt the back of your head is the best view Terry!! (Although, from what I saw in the other pic, you do have beautiful blonde hair [img]smile.gif[/img] ) So we dont get to see a pic of you [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I posted that one of me and Dunc on holiday! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO

    The back of my head is the best view, believe me! lol
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Don't believe a word of that ^^^ Jen! I've seen her full frontal so to speak [img]tongue.gif[/img] and she is being much too modest [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds fair enough.. I alway love to see how people look so I should post a few of me..

    Kat

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2002 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Kattitude ]</font>
    Mis2B425722 1CC2

    Mis654F08D 1CC2

    MisEF7CE0B 1CC2

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2002 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Kattitude ]</font>

  8. #8
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Kat - you remind me of Alanis Morrisette [img]smile.gif[/img]

    You're all lovely [img]smile.gif[/img]

    We're all lovely [img]wink.gif[/img]

    btw Kat - [img]cool.gif[/img] avatar

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Arrrggh Terry everyone says that about me..If only I could sing LOL

    Yess we are all lovely creatures of the night!! heheh

    I know I like the avatar too [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Kat

  10. #10
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *bites the bullet*

    This is the most recent piccie of me and it's of me and my Auntie Eileen at my parents golden wedding anniversary party on July 28th 2001

    *gulps*

    fd36cfe4

    I'm the one on the right btw [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •